They Left Their Mark In Oakford, 1872

Maltby Harness Shop
Page 46

The above picture shows the interior of the Maltby harness shop, in later years. He used only part of the annex. A section of the building was used as the post office at this time.

Next
Previous

Index

Copyright 2007 Jeanie Lowe & contributors
All rights reserved
Illinois Ancestors

Home